Cheque /DD No.
drawn in favor of Water Today Pvt. Ltd. dated
drawn on bank
for INR. / US$
Note:- a) All Payments to be made by Cheque / DD/Telegraphic transfer only in favor of Water Today Pvt. Ltd. payable at Chennai, India b) Bank Name: HDFC Bank, Account No. 15862320000250, Type of Account: Current Account, IFSC/RTGS/NEFT: HDFC0001586, Swift: HDFCinbbche, Address: Precision Plaza Ground Floor, 281, Mount Road, Teynampet, Chennai - 18
Note: Please add Rs.100/- for outstation cheque. WATER TODAY PVT. LTD.
3D, III floor Bhagheeratha Residency, 124, Marshall's Road, Egmore, Chennai - 600 008, India.
4) Additional Instructions
1. Proof: All academicians and students must send a letter of certification from their institution along
with their registration and must carry their Institution ID card.
2. Confirmation: Upon receipt of Registration Form and fee, the Organizer will issue a letter of
confirmation. It is to facilitate the delegates travel and visa arrangements. The confirmation does
not imply provision of financial or other support.
3. Language: The official language of the Conference is English. Simultaneous interpretation will
not be available.
4. Dress Code: Participants are requested to attend the conference, sessions and other conference
related functions in formal, semi-formal dresses or traditional dress. Please avoid wearing jeans,
t-shirts, caps and hats.
5. Liability: The Organizer is not liable for personal accidents or loss / damage to private properties
of registered participants during the Conference. Participants should make their own
arrangements with respect to personal insurance.
6. Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt shall be made to ensure that all aspects of the Conference
mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, the Organizer reserves the right to
make last minute changes should the need arise.
5) Booking Conditions
1. Full payment must be received for entrance to be guaranteed.
2. A confirmation letter and invoice will be sent to you on receipt of you booking.
3. Cancellations must be received in writing not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the event.
There are no refunds given under any circumstances. Nonpayment of non-attendance does not
4. The registration fee does not include accommodation or travel costs these are responsibility of
5. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organizers to alter the content, timings
6. The company will not accept liability for any transport disruptions or individual transport delays
and in such circumstances there will be no refund of the fee.
7. The Conference panelists and session chairpersons, Speakers are subject to their availability and
the Organizer may change without any notifications.